TRISKELION INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES
16 PRINCIPLES OF LEADERSHIP OF A TRISKELION
By Founding Father Bro. Tito Venida
1. Great leaders never desire to lead but to serve.
2. Great leaders are original.
3. Great leaders grow
4. Great leaders lead themselves first; in doing so, they inspire others.
5. Great leaders are God-centered.
Position doesn’t make a man a leader; True courage does.
7. Leadership demands personal sacrifice.
8. Great leaders
are independent and tactical thinkers, they master, control and discipline themselves.
9. Great leaders are never intimidated.
Great leaders know who they are.
11. Great leaders are constantly seeking for wisdom and knowledge. Therefore if you desire
to be a great and effective leader, you must give yourself to the study and never graduate from the University of Life.
Great leaders speak their knowledge at the right time, in the right words, to the right person.
13. Great leaders know
where to draw strength. For years and years I used to pray for strength but never received an ounce of it. Why? Because all
the strength I ever needed are already in me.
14. Great leaders are not afraid of rejection and criticism. They are not
discouraged by them.
15. A great leaders life becomes the property of those he serves.
16. Leadership is the ability
to control knowledge and power.
Note: "These 16 principles of leadership, if applied, will make a fruitful and